Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bicknell Brook-Enfield, NH

Took these two shots after we ran the Bicknell Brook Trail Loop. A beautiful spot. The lighting was bad and it was raining, so very long exposures. As I was taking the second shot there were about three red squirrels going back and fourth across the brook in the branches above me telling me to get lost. To get to the Bicknell Trail loop and Collette trails take Rte. 4A through Enfield Center. Take the second left after Bog Road onto Boys Camp Road. Go about a half mile to a small single lane bridge. Park on left after bridge. Trail heads are near bridge. The Collette Trail goes to Crystal Lake and The Bicknell Trail follows the brook up to Grafton Pond Road.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I've had an army of red squirrels tell me off on the upper portion of the trail, closer to Grafton Pond Rd. They are funny.

    These images are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. I am hoping to get back there tonight with the kids.

    ReplyDelete